- Errata: Alvin tells some citizens that he began his trip in early September, but earlier in the film, It passes through a path full of riders who are, apparently, celebrating the RAGBRAI,(Great annual ride in bike registry through Iowa). The RAGBRAI is held every year during the last full week of July.
- The film is based on real events.
- Aren't trailers on DVD, or not selection, Since David Lynch wanted the film to be a whole experience, uncut, that was not divided into scenes.
- David Lynch's parents appear in the film.
- It is the first time it runs a script that has not written himself.
Extracted from IMDB